Imagine everything you need for quilting in one perfectly organized bag.
- This bag has 11 gusseted zipper pockets that accommodate thread, notions, scissors, needles, rotary cutters and blades and more.
- The large zipper pocket on the front cover can hold 2-3 yards of fabric for your next project.
- There is also another large open pocket on the back cover that is perfect for storing magazines, books, a rotary cutting mat and a 6” by 12” ruler, rotary cutting mat and a 6” x 12” ruler.
- A large, 14” square clear sleeve with zippers on 3 sides that is perfect for safely transporting your fabric blocks and works-in-progress.
- These pouches are perfect for storing your hand piecing or English paper piecing supplies so you can grab-and-go when you are travelling!
38 (W) x 38 (W) x 8 (H) cms
15 (W) x 15 (L) x 3.15 (H) inches
A set of 3 zipper pouches
Large: 30 x 20cms / 12 x 8"
Medium: 25 x 15cms / 20 x 6'
Small: 20 x 10cms / 8 x 4"