- Please note this includes the original range of 90 Sue Spargo Eleganza threads. It does not include the Primitives range.
- Choosing the perfect threads for a project can be fun, but sorting through hundreds of colours can also be a little daunting.
- Colour charts are available online for your convenience, but colours will always vary from monitor to monitor, and other details can also be lost in photographs.
- That’s why we offer colour books — physical samples of every colour available in a given thread line so you can see the true colour, weight, texture, and shine that isn’t always noticeable in images.
- Perfect for when you want to re-order or plan your next project.
This gorgeous 8wt, 2-ply 100% long staple Egyptian cotton thread is double-gassed and mercerized, resulting in a wonderfully smooth and lustrous surface that allows the thread to glide beautifully through all types of fabrics and fibres. The thread’s tight twist creates beautifully firm stitches while its surface sheen produces a luxurious finish to embellishment stitchery. Offered in 100 different colours ranging from saturated solids to subtle tone-on-tone and random dyed contrasting variegates, Eleganza™ is a perfect match for your next hand work or embellishment project.
Eleganza™ is available in two colour lines: one by WonderFil™ and the other by Sue Spargo - author, teacher and inspiration.
* The process of double gassing involves burning off the lint from the thread two times, resulting in a much softer and cleaner finish.
Material: 2-ply 100% Long Staple Double-Gassed Egyptian Cotton
Weight: #8, #5, #3
- Sue Spargo Line: #8: 64m (70yd), #5: 37m (40yd), #3: 27m (30yd)
- Sue Spargo Line: 90 colours - 36 solid, 54 variegated
Usages: Wool applique, hand embroidery, sashiko.