- Choosing the perfect threads for a project can be fun, but sorting through hundreds of colours can also be a little daunting.
- Colour charts are available online for your convenience, but colours will always vary from monitor to monitor, and other details can also be lost in photographs.
- That’s why we offer colour books — physical samples of every colour available in a given thread line so you can see the true colour, weight, texture, and shine that isn’t always noticeable in images.
- Perfect for when you want to re-order or plan your next project.
Looking for a bold and dramatic thread that wants to show off? Spagetti™ is a 12wt Egyptian cotton thread that has been double-gassed and is free of wax or coatings that can build up in your sewing machine. Available in a total of 60 saturated solid colours, 19 of the available colours have been chosen by Susan Clevelandf, author, teacher, and quilter. This low lint thread is ideal for showing off your hand quilting and decorative stitches that will make your next project pop.
* The process of double gassing involves burning off the lint from the thread two times, resulting in a much softer and cleaner finish.
Material: 3-ply 100% Long Staple Double-Gassed Egyptian Cotton
Sizes: 400m (437yd), 1000m (1093yd)
Colours: 60 Saturated Solid Colours
Usages: Longarming, hand quilting, machine quilting, longarm quilting, sashiko, embroidery, needlework, upholstery, leather work, top stitching.