- Choosing the perfect threads for a project can be fun, but sorting through hundreds of colours can also be a little daunting.
- Colour charts are available online for your convenience, but colours will always vary from monitor to monitor, and other details can also be lost in photographs.
- That’s why we offer colour books — physical samples of every colour available in a given thread line so you can see the true colour, weight, texture, and shine that isn’t always noticeable in images.
- Perfect for when you want to re-order or plan your next project.
This sturdy 6-ply 100% rayon thread is comparable in weight to a #8 perle cotton. Razzle's natural bright lustre and silky feel make it a wonderful choice for crafts, crocheting, knitting, and accessories. Razzle™ can even be used in highlighting the details in dimensional stitches. The light play on Razzle™ intensifies stitchery depth and textural effects on wool, making this a stand out thread!
Material: 6-ply Rayon
Sizes: 250m (273yd)
- Sue Spargo Line: 54 colours - 36 solid, 18 variegated
Usages: Bobbin work, serging, couching, knitting, crochet, tassels, cording, fringes, bead work, thread painting, hand work.