- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart.
Aboriginal artworks are popular throughout the world and the only living ancient artworks. Its tradition goes back 50,000 years ago revealed by carbon dating of rock painting, cave painting etc. It is amazing that many of the artists do not have any formal education or training.
Cindy Wallace is a very good aboriginal artist, who has been dreaming of new and attractive artworks. Many aboriginal galleries and private collectors have always been seeking her good works. Her color choice designs, and skill of drawing, is excellent and attractive. Her dreaming Women’s Body Painting with the vibrant color choice made her artwork memorable. Her drawings are both neat and attractive.
Body Painting relates to ancient ancestral ceremonies/gatherings. It is considered a tradition in relation to ancestral spirits. Women paint with various paints and perform ritual offerings to their ancestors. These rituals have strict rules, and the paint must be of their community resembling their ancestors. They are only allowed to paint certain respected traditional patterns. After the paint, the women are considered as the spirit of their ancestors.