- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart. All quantities of fabric are cut as continuous yardage unless otherwise specified.
Story behind the design by Cindy Wallace:
Dreamtime: The Aboriginal people of Australia are the earliest surveying culture in the history of mankind. They created and manage a sustainable culture of their society and culture. They have inhabited Australia for no less than 60,000 years they used to have significant contact with trade people of other places. Dreamtime is the Aboriginal understanding of the world, its creation and its great creation stories.
Cindy Wallace comes from the well-known Wallace family. She was born in 1973 in Santa Teresa, a place about 80km from Alice Springs. Cindy’s work on women body Dreaming is an excellent piece of work. ‘Awelye’ in a word that describes everything to do with a women’s ceremony which includes body painting. Awelye ceremonies women are happy to decorate their bodies with dots, lines, circular segments and other types. Women perform Awelye ceremonies to demonstrate respect to their country including Dreamtime stories that belong to the ancestors. People are going to the elder and discussing numerous problems without fears. Cindy performed an excellent job through her artistic brilliance. People attend corrobboree for learning, social mix, and uphold their culture and way to preserve it.