- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart.
Aboriginal artworks are popular throughout the world and the only living ancient artworks. Its tradition goes back 50,000 years ago revealed by carbon dating of rock painting, cave painting etc. It is amazing that many of the artists do not have any formal education or training.
Central Australia is known for its harsh landscape, but during years of good rain the desert can erupt in a display of color stretching for miles. There is nothing like landscape full of flowers and the view that you get in Central Australia is huge and spectacular with the blossoms of these wild desert flowers. Each year the Alice Springs desert parks act as the mirror of these wild desert flowers and also help in planting a wide range of native and new seeds gathered from the blossom of the desert flowers left outs. These flowers will be found during the winter months of the year and giving a spectacular vision for the travelers during the tourist season. But, catching a true wildflower event in the bush can be a difficult thing. The plants rely on good rain at the right time. Generally these wildflowers are found in the month of May during the autumn season in Alice Springs.