RRP $12.95 metre
30 metre x 90cm wide roll
For making fast and perfect applique with the help of your iron!
Here are a few tips to help you get the best out of this product:
- Use a mechanical pencil for all your drawing.
- Always leave a small allowance of extra Vliesofix outside of your drawn shape.
- Cut on the drawn line after ironing to the fabric.
- This ensures a good seal to the fabric and means no lifting and no fraying will occur.
- Always have your iron set on cotton, and use a dry-iron setting.
To lift a iron-bonded piece, (don't like the colour?)
- Wet a handkerchief; squeeze out most of the water.
- Place handkerchief on the piece not needed, and place iron on and leave for a few seconds (piece should be hot and damp at this stage).
- Use a pin to lift a corner and peal off leaving little or no residue
From the Manufacturer's Website:
Fabric: For nearly all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and even leather at low temperatures.
Advantages: Adhesive on both sides, Efficient and Secure handling
Care: Washable in temperatures up to 60°C or professional dry-cleaning