- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
For making fast and perfect applique with the help of your iron!
Here are a few tips to help you get the best out of this product:
- Use a mechanical pencil for all your drawing.
- Always leave a small allowance of extra Vliesofix outside of your drawn shape.
- Cut on the drawn line after ironing to the fabric.
- This ensures a good seal to the fabric and means no lifting and no fraying will occur.
- Always have your iron set on cotton, and use a dry-iron setting.
To lift a iron-bonded piece, (don't like the colour?)
- Wet a handkerchief; squeeze out most of the water.
- Place handkerchief on the piece not needed, and place iron on and leave for a few seconds (piece should be hot and damp at this stage).
- Use a pin to lift a corner and peal off leaving little or no residue
From the Manufacturer's Website:
Fabric: For nearly all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and even leather at low temperatures.
Advantages: Adhesive on both sides, Efficient and Secure handling
Care: Washable in temperatures up to 60°C or professional dry-cleaning