- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
A quick and convenient way to press your seams at the sewing machine, the rounded barrel places pressure right on the seam.
It is perfect for paper piecing and laminates and to seal glued seams on leather and felt. Used in place of an iron, the rounded barrel places all the pounds of pressure right on the raised seam for a crisp press.
The seam roller is a must to have next to the machine as it saves you getting up to use the iron after every seam. Just roll flat seams as you sew, this is especially handy when sewing blocks together as you assemble your quilt.
We use The Seam Roller for foundation paper piecing then at the end we press with the iron and starch.
If you love flat seams then this nifty tool is your go to for that professional finish.