- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
- Featuring three basic colors to match any project, this set of Wonderfil DecoBob 80wt cottonized poly thread is an ideal choice for precision piecing, embroidery, and even general machine sewing.
- Because of its ultra light weight, this delicate but incredibly strong thread ensures stitching becomes less bulky and seams lay much flatter.
- DecoBob is great for for foundation paper piecing, hand piecing and EPP projects too!
- This pack includes three 2000m spools in the following colours recommended by Violet Craft: Antique White (DB112), Dove Grey (DB113) and Charcoal (DB168).
Wonderfil says: "Tired of bulky seams? Take a look at the difference between a 50wt thread vs WonderFil's 80wt DecoBob thread. Using a thread almost half the weight makes a huge impact on seam bulk. DecoBob also increases tension consistency as both a top thread and bobbin thread, and removes stiffness from your projects. DecoBob is a cottonized polyester, which is a polyester thread treated to behave like cotton, so it does not stretch nor shrink, but will still has the strength of a polyester. We find a lot of people use DecoBob for piecing "
"When we describe some of WonderFil’s polyester threads such as DecoBob(80wt) or InvisaFil(100wt), we use the term “cottonized polyester”. What this means is that they are manufactured in a way that the polyester behaves more like a cotton, meaning the stretch in the thread is eliminated and it gains a matte finish. Cottons are usually not recommended as fine threads because they lose their strength and break easily. So by cottonizing DecoBob and InvisaFil threads, the result is a fine thread with the strength of a polyester and a matte finish similar to cotton"