OzQuilts Reward points: 13 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- A perfect marking tool for dark fabrics. It shows up, does not rub or smear and comes off with a touch of heat or in the wash.
- It's a solid form of the Ultimate Pounce Powder, formed into a solid by wax which does not leave any residue behind when removed.
- The whole pencil is a marker, it won't dry out, you don't get a refill for it you just use it and sharpen it when needed until you use it up. The more you stick to using it on dark fabric the longer it will last because the less you will have to sharpen it.
- It's easy to sharpen, use the slightly larger than standard size sharpener.
- It doesn't go through the Full Line Stencil screen but makes a perfect complementary tool for the Pounce Pad. Use it to touch up chalk lines that were not fully transferred. This is much easier than trying to realign the stencil and reapply the chalk. I also use it to freehand between stencil designs.