- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
#10 Big Eye Long and very thin needle perfect for appliqueing features a big eye.
|THN-093e||Milliners Needle Straw #1
|#10||0.46mm x 40.5mm|
The main feature of Tulip needles are their smooth fabric piercing and their flexibility. Tulip have more than 30 processes to make sure that each of their needles are safe and high quality. Tulip needles account for 90% of the total Japanese national production of sewing needles and are favoured around the world.
Needle Point: Smooth piercing enables easy sewing. It is the shape of the needle that, to some degree, determines your stitching. Tulip's needles, with the strength and durability of steel, are ideal.
Head: A quality eye prevents snagging. The ideal shape of this needle, along with its beautifully made eye, which is large and allows easy threading, are it's main features.
Body: Smooth and difficult to bend or break. This needle is a product of Tulip's highly detailed precision processing technology which makes use of state-of-the-art fields such as machine testing. The special processing and surface treatment has produced a body of ideal strength that is smooth. The needle is polished lengthwise in streaks to minimise the contact surface with the fabric.