- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Parisville was Tula's first collection for FreeSpirit Fabrics and was originally released in 2010. Her goal is to make some of these older, hard-to-get, prints more accessible to new makers while preserving the integrity of the original collection. The first instalment of the “Deja vu” series is a favourite of Tula's.
Parisville has bigger, more colourful designs that have a larger story telling quality. Parisville uses a dreamy colour palette of bright pastels and rich citrus colours. The design of Parisville was originally based on the story of Marie Antoinette, in all of its unnecessary decadence, as seen through the lens of what a young girl might think is “fancy”. The new colour palette has been chosen from a buffet of ice cream colours and dessert treats. This collection is like frosting, it is sweet, decadent and entirely indulgent. The designs have been left largely intact in an effort to preserve the original qualities of the prints that made them popular in recent years. There is one notable change to the main print. The Cameo print had 3 different hair styles when it was first released and the new print focuses on only the most coveted and classic sailing ship hairstyle that best represents the narrative.
Due for delivery July/August 2022
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart.
All quantities of fabric are cut as continuous yardage unless otherwise specified.