The Tucker Trimmer tool was designed to help quilter’s quickly and easily trim down units that are made with triangles: half square triangle squares, quarter square triangle squares (hourglass units), and combinations of half square and quarter square triangle squares (combination units).
It has multiple diagonals which allow you to align ruler guide lines with unit seam lines to quickly locate the exact centre of pieced units. This makes trim down easy, precise, and perfect every time. No more figuring, or guessing, or struggling to find a center point
- Ruler size: 7” x 7”
- Eleven unit size options from 1” finished to 6” finished in half inch increments (trim sizes 1½” to 6½”)
- Step by step illustrated instructions for making half square triangle, hourglass, and combination units.
- Instructions available for download - click on the PDF Instructions tab above for the ink to download
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Charts for easy conversion of other pattern instructions
- Free online videos for unit construction and tool trim down on Debs Youtube channel (see below)