Sulky Totally Stable stabilizer is a temporary, iron-on, tear-away stabilizer that is perfect for knits and stretchy fabrics. It totally stabilizes in seconds with no time-consuming pinning. Eliminates shifting, sliding and puckering, then tears away easily, leaving no sticky residue. All Sulky stabilizers are acid and lead free.
Backing or Topping: Backing
Color Name: White
Hand Weight: Light
Permanent or Temporary: Temporary
Size: 20'' x 36"
- Decorative Stitching
- Fabric Stamping
- Stenciled Borders
- Stretchy or Delicate Fabrics
- Charted Needlework
- Transfer Agent
- Quilt Templates
- Because all Sulky Tear-Away Stabilizers are made from non-woven materials they don’t stretch in any direction.
- Use Sulky tear-away stabilizers as backings for all types of appliqué, digitized and free-motion embroidery, edge stitch support, monogramming, buttonholes, and decorative stitching
- Totally Stable can be peeled up and repositioned many times, making it perfect for Appliqué, Stenciled Borders, and making precision shapes for quilting.
- Trace a pattern onto Totally Stable and iron it onto fabric to have a design pattern to follow that won’t shift or move - (This would be a template for outline-type designs only. You would not want to use a tear-away on the right side of fabric for any kind of fill-in work.)
- Use Totally Stable as a foundation to make a perfect strip-pieced Chevron Quilt Border; start with a triangle at the angle you wish, then sew, flip, and iron down each strip.