- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The In-between gripper is designed for use with medium-sized rulers and templates. A strong suction cup attaches to the ruler to make rotary cutting safer and easier.
The curve of the handle is a little more pronounced, so you get a slightly better grip and a little more control. The release lever is right in the middle of the suction cup just underneath the handle.
And importantly, this gripper keeps your hands up and away from the blade of the rotary cutter.
Another nice feature that this gripper offers is an indicator, or “ear,” as Gypsy calls it. The “ear” shows green when the gripper is firmly attached and red when it needs to be reattached. It may seem like a simple feature, but it really adds to the safety of this device.
With the indicator feature, you can ensure that you only cut fabric when the gripper is secured in place.
Because this gripper only has one suction cup, you might assume that it’s smaller and will work with smaller rules – but you’d be wrong.
The suction cup is still pretty large with this model, which has dimensions of 4¾" x 4¾" x 4". It is designed for use with rulers or templates at least 5″ wide excluding the hang hole.
- Compact design
- Single, strong suction cup
- Makes cutting fabric safer
- Ergonomic, comfortable grip
- Requires a 5″ wide or larger ruler
- Measures approximately 4¾" x 4¾" x 4"