This is a Halo style patchwork template set for either hand or machine piecing the The Can Can Quilt , which was designed by Willyne Hammerstein in her book Millefiori Quilts 3. (sold separately)
The templates include a 1/4" seam allowance and marking holes so you can match intersecting points easily when stitching. Dog Ears have been removed where possible to reduce bulk in the finished quilt.
This is an 8 piece Halo template set - 4 shapes which have an inner and outer template to simplify and streamline fabric marking and cutting.
- Each template piece comes with two pieces: 1 inner cut (the finished size of the template piece) and 1 outer halo cut (the seam allowance).
- Outer cutting points are trimmed to reduce bulk.
- Our template sets are 3mm thick acrylic with two pieces for each template.
- Ideal for previewing and fussy cutting the perfect snippet of your fabric for your block.
- Trace around the centre inner template to mark a sewing line
- Trace or Cut around the outer template for the cutting line including the seam allowance.
Please note - Templates A and B can also be used to make Moncarapacho Quilt also from Millefiori Quilts 3
Finished Size of The Can Can Quilt is 146 x 168cm (58" x 66.25")
Have fun and happy stitching!
Custom versions of these templates can be created. If you need a special size or a change in the standard size... please contact us and give us an idea of what you are looking for. Please do not order the set until the cost and job are approved as we need to make sure the changes and customization are possible for the amount as there is often design work and changes in cost of acrylic for custom sizes.