This double-sided sheet is made from a ultra high temperature fabric and is coated with non-stick Polylon. This large 13" x 17" release all sheet is guaranteed for 5 years.
Instructions for its multi-uses and a free Country Angel applique pattern are included.
To use the APS, you place it over your applique pattern and tape it in place so that it doesn't move. This allows you to see where all the pieces go in relation to the other pieces. Remove the paper backing from your piece and fuse directly to the APS. Let the first piece cool for a few seconds, then add another piece and fuse again. Eventually, you will have added all the pieces. After the completed motif has cooled, you may remove it, in its entirety. Place the completed motif on the background fabric, then fuse. Assemble all the applique pieces before you apply them to the background fabric.!
Mulit-Uses! You may use this applique pressing sheet and multi-purpose craft sheet as:
- An applique sheet for pre-assembling quilting blocks and applique pieces
- A pressing cloth, including for painted pieces, photo transfers, and over paper piecing
- A craft sheet - hot glue peels right off, as do any glues, wax, clays, or stiffening projects For kids crafts - protects all surfaces and cleans up easily
- A painting palette: projects won't stick and paints peel off when dry
- For baking projects that don't contain oil such as shrink-art, clays, and salt dough