- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
There are 2 templates in this set so you can easily and quickly cut your fabric to make the Tabby Mountain Quilt. Our template sets are made from 3mm thick clear acrylic
The Tabby Mountain Quilt Pattern was designed by Tula Pink using her Tabby Road fabric range. This pattern would look great in any of Tula Pink's fabric ranges. Also a great pattern to showcase Kaffe Fassett Collective and Indigenous fabric collections.
The set consists of a 30 Degree 10" tall (unfinished size) template - great for 10" squares. The second template makes it easy to square up the ends of your rows.
A great beginner quilt to show off your favourite fabrics.
The free pattern PDF is available to download.