Developed by National Award-Winning Quilter and Teacher, Pat LaPierre, the Supreme Slider makes machine quilting and free-motion embroidery so much easier.
The 11-1/2" x 17" Supreme Slider is the perfect size. For smaller home machines that are set into a table, it completely covers all the surrounding cracks. The pink sticky back lays on your machine bed without tape or adhesives! Easy on and easy off!
- The Supreme Slider by La Pierre Studio is a teflon sheet that sticks to your sewing table.
- The quilt slides over the white side of the sheet because there is absolutely NO friction!
- The pink side sticks to the table like a PostIt note and is removable for easy cleaning.
- The sheet can be easily cut with scissors to fit your specific machine if you wish.
- When lint begins to build up on the slider, it is time to clean.
- Simply run it under warm water and let it air dry.
- Place the self-sticking pink back in the correct position on your machine and sew….
How do I clean my SUPREME SLIDER?
It’s SO EASY to keep your SUPREME SLIDER clean. Simply remove from the sewing machine bed, and run under warm water to remove any lint, and let dry. After it is dry, the pink self-sticking back lets you lay the SUPREME SLIDER back on the machine, no messy tape or adhesives needed!
How do I attach the SUPREME SLIDER to my machine?
The white top of the SUPREME SLIDER lets your fabric slide around with no friction for easy quiling. The PINK BOTTOM of the slider is SELF-STICKING and grips your machine bed without messy tape or adhesives! Our patented special sticky bottom holds on without any problem! Make sure the Slider does not hang over the sides, where the weight of a quilt could lift it from the machine bed. If necessary, trim to fit your machine bed with scissors.
If you are having trouble with the SLIDER moving and not sticking, it is time to clean the slider under warm water to remove any lint or dirt. Simply let air dry, and replace on your machine.