OzQuilts Reward points: 20 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
MonoPoly is a polyester monofilament thread. Commonly called an 'invisible thread' due to its fineness. Invisible thread is often used for invisible appliqué when the stitching is not meant to be seen.
- Available in 2 colours, clear and smoke.
- Use MonoPoly for invisible appliqué, quilting, bobbins, and apparel.
- Reduced-sheen invisible thread.
- .004" (.1mm) in diameter (90 denier) = Very fine thread.
- Iron and dryer safe (medium heat).
- Will not become brittle over time (nylon monofilament thread tends to go brittle).
- Will not discolor (nylon monofilament thread tends to "yellow" over time).
- Strong with low stretch
- Soft & pliable