OzQuilts Reward points: 13 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Superior's Kimono Silk is a thin Japanese filament silk thread. Because Kimono Silk is so fine, it seems to disappear into the fabric.
- Available in 80 colors.
- Ideal for hand and invisible machine appliqué, detail quilting, lacework and bobbin thread.
- Can be used for apparel when silk thread is preferred.
- Silk naturally has a lustrous sheen.
- Size A (.16mm in diameter).
- Recommended Needles for Home Machines: Topstitch #70/10. Reduce tension as necessary.