Sulky Stiffy Embroidery Stabilizer is a crisp, firm, medium-weight stabilizer that is used when a heavier tear-away is preferred. Stiffy is great for items that need more support like heavier stitch count designs. It tears away easily without stressing the stitches. - See more at: http://www.sulky.com/catalog/sub/stabilizer/tear-away/stiffy#sthash.gPCnsiub.dpuf
Backing or Topping: Backing
Color Name: White
Hand Weight: Medium
Permanent or Temporary: Temporary
Size: 20'' x 36"
- Computerized Embroidery
- Satin Stitching
- Decorative Stitching
- Edge Work
- Quilt Patterns
- Quilt Templates
- Thread Sketching
- Because all Sulky Tear-Away Stabilizers are made from non-woven materials they don’t stretch in any direction.
- Use Sulky tear-away stabilizers as backings for all types of appliqué, digitized and free-motion embroidery, edge-stitch support, monogramming, buttonholes, and decorative stitching
- Ideal as a backing stabilizer when more stability is needed. Use as many layers as needed for support.
- Stiffy is ideal for any project where wetting or heating is not the desired method of removal. For added support on certain fabrics, use two or more layers.
- Spray Sulky Stiffy with Sulky KK 2000 to make it into a sticky-back stabilizer.
- Stiffy is well suited for low stitch count designs with fine detail. Clarity of column (satin) stitches is enhanced with Stiffy.