Please note this is exactly the same product as Sulky Sticky Fabri-Solvy 12 Printable Sheets but with different packaging.
- Stick 'n Stitch is ideal for Hand Embroidery, Cross Stitch, Punch Needle and Quilting.
- It is as easy to use as 1-2-3 - print or copy your design on Stick 'n Stitch then remove backing, stick on fabric and stitch, then rinse away when finished!
- FREE Vintage Heart-Wreath Embroidery Pattern inside!
Stick 'n Stitch stabilizer combines the convenience of pressure-sensitive adhesive with the flexibility of a water soluble stabilizer. It is a printable temporary self-adhesive, fabric-like stabilizer that is ideal for getting your hand embroidery, punchneedle, cross stitch, quilting or other patterns onto your project fabric.
Stick 'n Stitch can also be used as a topper or backing which looks, feels and behaves like fabric during embroidery or when used as a design pattern. Perfect for any reversible project since when it's rinsed away, no stabilizer remains on either side. All Sulky stabilizers are acid and lead free
- Stick 'n Stitch will help you stitch better because it has a slight grid pattern, which you can use to space your stitches more evenly.
- Since printers and inks vary, always do a test sample to verify that your ink does not bleed, and that it washes out completely along with the Stick 'n Stitch. If the ink bleeds, please use a different machine.
- Some copy machines or printers may prefer that the Stick 'n Stitch is fed into it one sheet at a time.
- Fabric manufacturers use different finishes and/or sizings, some of which may prevent Stick ' n Stitch from sticking to them. If this occurs, soak your fabric first to remove the finish and/or sizing; dry and use.
- Weight - Medium
- Colour - White
- Size - 8.5' x 11"
- Quantity - 12 Sheets
- Instructions Included