- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Engineered with hand wool appliqué in mind, Ellana™ is a 12wt 2 ply, 50/50 Merino Wool/Acrylic blend. The wool provides a rich colour palette and soft loft, while the acrylic gives the thread unbelievable strength. Its perfect twist allows the thread to gently coat the edge of wool appliqué, melting into the wool. The result is an almost invisible whipstitch which creates a smooth, clean edge prepared for embellishing. Ellana™ is fray resistant and contains significantly less fuzz, rendering an unparalleled smoothness. Its soft loft is ideal for creating delicate detail when used for hand embroidery.
These colours match Sue's Efina cotton thread and wool fabric lines so that projects can easily be coordinated.
Material: 50/50 Merino Wool/Acrylic blend
Weight: 12wt, 2 ply
Yardage: 70 ards (64metres) spool
Needle: #24 Chenille
Uses: Hand applique, wool on wool applique, machine applique, machine quilting, decorative stitches for hand and machine.