- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Sue Spargo's Eleganza Perle cotton collection is designed to meet the specific needs of hand stitchers, embroiderers and embellishers. Passionate about stitching, Sue set out to design a product of utmost quality in collaboration with Wonderfil Specialty Threads.
Eleganza is made from 100% Giza 88, the highest calibre extra long staple Egyptian cotton. Fibres spun with this fibre create a thread of extreme softness, strength and lustre. An extra 15% twist has been incorporated into the design of Eleganza resulting in a thread of superior stability, uniformity and sewability. Eleganza is double gassed and mercerised to eliminate build up of lint and snub, largely enriching the appeal of stitchery.
Sue has designed a bright, saturated colour palette along with a unique line of variegated threads. Eleganza's collection of variegates contain extra short variegations in order to provide rapid colour change on small-scale designs. Sue expanded the line to include the primitive range which are softer colours to round out the range
- Available in three weights: Size 8, Size 5, Size 3
- We stock 138 Colours - 60 Solid Colours and 78 Variegated Colours
- Original range of 90 colours: 36 solids EZ01-36 and 54 variegated threads EZM01-54
- Primitve Range of 48 colours: 24 Solids_EZ 37-60 and 24 Variegated threads EZM 75-98
- Eleganza size 8: Clover Chenille #24 or Tulip Hiroshima Chenille #24 or Tulip Hiroshima Milliners/Straw #3
- Eleganza size 5: Clover Chenille #24 or Tulip Hiroshima Chenille #24
- Eleganza size 3: Clover Chenille #18 or Tulip Hiroshima Chenille #18
Cotton perle embroidery threads, although generally softer and shinier than crochet cotton, may be used in crochet patterns as follows:- #5 perle is a little thicker than #10 crochet cotton but is suitable for most #10 cotton patterns; #8 perle is about the same as #20 crochet cotton