The Silicone Applique Fusing Mat is made of a silicone and glass fiber material that is heat resistant up to 280 degrees Celsius. That makes it is the perfect surface for all of your fusing, ironing, and glueing needs.
The Silicon Applique Fusing Mat is not like thin like teflon mats, it is quite a thick mesh of open-weave fibreglass (though feels rubbery), allowing heat and steam to pass through easily. It is bordered by a wide band (either red or purple) to make it flat and firm and easier to handle.
- It will not crease when folded.
- No fusible webbing will ever stick to it, or your iron again.
- Iron directly onto the mat and peel your pieces off.
- Transparent so you can lay your pattern underneath and fuse your fabric pieces in the perfect position on the mat.
- Slightly tacky so your pieces stay in place without slipping.
- The tacky surface means you can create your applique design in one easy piece New technology built into mat stops the leakage of fusible glue
- Your Mat is easily cleaned, very strong, reversible and durable so it will take any beating you give it.
- Heat up to 280 degrees celsius
- Clean the mat with soap and water and airdry or place it in the dishwasher for cleaning..
- Boxed for easy transport and storage.
- Available in red or purple Border colour
Available in multiple sizes:
- 12" x 12"
- 12" x 18"
- 20" x 20"