- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SewSlip has a non-stick top surface which is bonded to cured silicone. The tacky back holds the SewSlip to your machines surface. Simply remove the protective brown sheet, position the hole under your machine needle, and sew it's that simple!
SewSlip eliminates the drag on your free-motion sewing and quilting projects. Best of all, you don't need to tape SewSlip down to have it stay where you put it.
The hole measures 1" x 1.5" to allow the feed dogs to show through. This allows sewing with difficult fabrics such as leather and pleather, minkee, flannel and fleece, as well use of the walking foot for gliding large quilts while stitching-in-the-ditch.
SewSlip is a generous 12" x 18" with a needle hole predrilled that fits most sewing machine beds. It can be cut with scissors if needed. We suggest storing it rolled up with the brown undersheet sheet in place to keep it clean, but SewSlip is completely washable and will last a lifetime!
Tips and Hints for using your SewSlip sheet --
- When the tacky silicone side gets full of lint, threads, and/or cat hair, hold it under a running faucet. The water will wash the mess away. Pat dry and you are good to go!
- Keep your rotary cutter far away! The sheet is like fabric and will cut easily.
- The SewSlip sheet can be used with your fusible projects and will withstand up to 500 degrees F. Your home iron only gets to around 350 degrees F, so it is safe to iron on it.
- The SewSlip sheet makes a great palette for inks and paints. Easy clean up and no staining