This Sew Precise! collection of over 600 Shirley Liby blocks contains all of the patterns from her four best-selling books: Paper Piecing Patterns, More Paper Piecing Patterns, Even More Paper Piecing Patterns, and Paper Pieced A,B,C's and 1,2,3's.
Features in Sew Precise! Collection 3
- Over 600 blocks.
- All blocks can be printed as foundation patterns.
- Print blocks at any size.
- Contains very pictorial blocks.
- Software is easy for beginners. Click a block and click print!
- "Print as many as fit" is great for miniature quilt makers and small patterns.
- Sew Precise is stand-alone, but also links to EQ5, EQ6, or EQ7's Block Library.
System requirements for Sew Precise! Collection 3
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8. Not compatible with Windows 10.
- Runs on non-networked Windows NT
- 9.3 MB hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive
- 64 MB RAM
- Monitor with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
- Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher (for some PDF patterns)
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher (download the most current version of Internet Explorer for free from www.microsoft.com)
Will also run on a Macintosh® running Windows® plus virtualization software (such as Parallels®)
*Note to Vista and Windows 7 users:
The help files in Sew Precise 1&2 and Sew Precise 3, will give you an error message unless you download this update from Microsoft: Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) This required file is no longer included with Windows Vista or 7.