Redex Udder Cream is a greaseless, stainless water-based moisturizer with a light fresh fragrance. Use as an everyday multi-purpose beauty aid due to its rich moisturizing ingredients and performance in softening dry skin. Udderly Smooth is not greasy or sticky.
Here are some additional outdoor and sports usage tips for Udderly Smooth Udder Cream and Lotion from the makers of Udderly Smooth:
- Gardeners use Udderly Smooth before and after working in the garden to moisturize dry, rough hands.
- World class bicyclists use it to combat saddle sores during long challenging marathons.
- Swimmers and surfers take a dip in Udderly Smooth to combat dry skin from harsh chlorine and salt water.
- Sailors use it after tugging on sails and ropes to soothe callused and sunburned skin.
- Professional golfers use Udderly Smooth on hand calluses caused by driving hundreds of balls a day.
- Chill Udderly Smooth in your refrigerator to cool, soothe and restore moisture to sun parched skin.
- Baseball players use it to soften and condition their baseball mitts.
"The label says it's a bovine product, but most of our customers have two legs," says Bill Kennedy Sr, a registered pharmacist and CEO of Redex Industries Inc., maker of Udderly Smooth products. Kennedy estimates that today 90 percent of the company's products are used by people and only 10 percent used for cows. "People try our cream or lotion and they're hooked. They find that it really performs on the driest skin problems and they become very loyal customers," he says.