- The Midi Bag is a smaller version of the popular Quiltsmart "Mondo" Bag known for it's "mondo" unique assembly.
- Make the Midi bag in the same easy technique! Just fuse squares to printed interfacing and stitch on the lines!
- Perfect for 2 1/2" strips, squares or scraps, the Midi Bag Fun Pack includes the pattern and enough interfacing for two bags.
- The intersections match effortlessly since the sewing lines are pre-printed on the fusible interfacing.
- Size: approximately 8" square bottom x 12" high
This style of bag comes in 3 sizes - the largest is the Mondo Bag (10" x 15" high) medium size is the Midi Bag (8" x 12" high) and the Bitty bag (5.5" x 9" high) is the smallest.
More interfacing panels are sold separately for each size bag if you would like to make more bags.