Australian Postage Rates
|Orders up to $40||$8.95|
|Orders $40 to $150||$12.95|
|Orders over $150||Free Post
(Excludes Bulk Rolls of Batting)
- In addition, we frequently offer free postage on a large range of our products. Look out for the free shipping label on products as you browse the store
- The total of $150 is based on the regular price of the items, before shipping charges are added and includes GST.
- The free post offer excludes Bulk Rolls of Quilt Batting. Rolls of Batting are excluded as delivery costs vary to metropolitan, country and remote areas and the fairest way is to charge the freight cost according to the delivery address.
- Orders are normally shipped very quickly or within 2 to 3 business days of payment confirmation.
If we are out of stock we will call or email you to advise of the expected delivery time frame.
- We send parcels via Australia Post and by courier. We deliver to your home, work or PO box addresses, as well as to rural and regional areas within Australia.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic we suspended sending items by letter mail as the delivery was very slow, untracked and some went astray in the mail. We send letter mail items by express post with tracking where possible to ensure orders arrive quickly, safely and with tracking provided.
International Postage Rates
Coronavirus: International Updates
Australia Post is experiencing international delivery delays in all destinations due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions as a result of COVID-19. Country specific information is updated frequently at this link on Australia Post's website.
- We offer a huge range of products that vary enormously in size and weight. The website cannot automatically work out the correct postage as we need to package and weigh the parcel to ensure it is packed effectively to minimise your postage costs.
- The website will show the cost for International Standard Airmail with Tracking for a Parcel Up to 500 grams - If your parcel is over 500 grams or a letter under 250 grams we will need to add to or refund your shipping cost. In this case we will contact you by email prior to posting
- We can send up to 15 fat quarters or 4 1/4 yards of fabric within the 500 gram limit
- Standard and Express Airmail both include tracking which is recommended for international postage.
- Free Shipping for orders over $150 applies to Australian orders only.
- Orders shipped to International Addresses are not subject to the 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We will adjust your invoice accordingly.
- Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country where your order has been shipped.
Any customs or duty charges are always the responsibility of the recipient.
- All invoices are charged in Australian Dollars AU$.
- Online currency converters such as www.xe.com are helpful in approximating current exchange rate conversions
- Australia Post Rates below are in Australian Dollars AU$ and are valid as of 3 October 2016
Thank you and Happy Stitching!