Postage & Tracking
- Every order is sent with Tracking. We send an email to you with the Tracking details.
- The total of $150 for Free Shipping is based on the regular price of the items, before shipping charges are added and includes GST.
- We frequently offer free postage on a large range of our products. Look out for the free shipping label on products as you browse the store
- The free post offer excludes Bulk Rolls of Quilt Batting. Rolls of Batting are excluded as delivery costs vary to metropolitan, country and remote areas and the fairest way is to charge the freight cost according to the delivery address.
- Orders are shipped very quickly, we pride ourselves on quick order processing.
- If we are out of stock we will call or email you to advise of the expected delivery time frame.
- We send parcels via Australia Post and by courier. We deliver to your home, work or PO box addresses, as well as to rural and regional areas within Australia.
Coronavirus: International Shipping Updates
Postal services in most countries have been experiencing delivery delays during the pandemic due to limited airline capacity and government restrictions.
We have found Express Post International provides the fastest delivery and includes tracking and signature on delivery.
Country specific information regarding current delivery times are updated frequently at this link on Australia Post's website.
- Our products vary enormously in size and weight. We carefully package and weigh each parcel to ensure it is packed effectively to minimise your postage costs.
- Postage costs shown at the checkout are for Express Post International Mail up to 500grams. If the parcel weighs more we will contact you.
- We can send up to 15 fat quarters or 4 1/4 yards of fabric within the 500 gram limit
- Free Shipping for orders over $150 applies to Australian orders only.
- Orders shipped to International Addresses are not subject to the 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
We will adjust your invoice accordingly.
- Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country where your order has been shipped.
Any customs or duty charges are always the responsibility of the recipient.
- All invoices are charged in Australian Dollars AU$.
- Online currency converters such as www.xe.com are helpful in approximating current exchange rate conversions
- Australia Post Rates are in Australian Dollars AU$ and are valid as of 1 March 2021
When your order is shipped we will send you an email with the tracking number for your parcel.
Registered customers can also find the tracking details in your "My Account" section of the website if you do not wish to click on links in emails.
"My Account" is found at the top right hand corner of every page on the website.
Tracking numbers for each delivery can be found on the "Order Details" page.