- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Pellon SF1010 is an All Purpose Lightweight Woven Fusible Interfacing. Extensively used in bag making.
- 100% cotton
- Fabric Weight: lightweight
- 20" wide
- Washing: Machine Wash/Tumble Dry
Gives fabric sturdiness and provides crisp support for purse pockets and linings
Makes a quilt-weight cotton have the feel, once fused, of a decor-weight or canvas-weight fabric.
Great for collars, cuffs, yokes, pockets, facings, and other detail areas of a garment.
Adds body and permanent stability when used as a backing for needlework and punch embroidery.
For light to medium woven and knit fabrics, including oxford cloth, chambray, gingham, madras, tattersall, pincord, flannel, polyester/cotton blends.
Washable, dry cleanable. Machine wash warm, machine dry medium, iron at wool/steam setting
Directions for use:
STEP 1: Place fusible side of interfacing on wrong side of fabric.
STEP 2: With iron set at MEDIUM heat and using steam, press FIRMLY for full 10 seconds.
STEP 3: Repeat, lifting and slightly overlapping iron, until all interfacing is fused.
STEP 4: Turn piece over and press from right side of fabric.
STEP 5: Let fabric cool; then check bond. If needed, increase heat of iron and press again.
Pellon Free Craft Projects can be downloaded from the Extra Information Tab