OzQuilts Reward points: 44 points
Australian Postage Rates
- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
OzQuilts Reward Program
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- The 45mm deluxe rotary cutter features a unique ergonomic handle that reduces pressure on your hand and wrist, making it possible to work for longer periods of time without strain.
- This rotary cutter will become the workhorse of your sewing room.
- With the ability to cut through up to 8 or more layers of fabric, you will find yourself reaching for this convenient size over and over again for all of your sewing and quilting needs.
- To use, simply squeeze the handle extending the blade and you are ready to cut
- The blade automatically retracts when not in use making this rotary cutter extremely safe.
- The safety lock (the red button) can be used to lock the blade in place, either open for extended use or closed for safety.
- Always use a self-healing rotary mat with your cutter to eliminate damage to furniture and other surfaces.
- Apply gentle even pressure to the cutter as you roll it forward, guiding the cutter along the ruler, cutting your fabric as you go.
- Please remember, when using any rotary cutting equipment, always use safety first.
- Always keep the blade in the closed and locked position when not in use or in the presence of small children.Always cut away from yourself, never towards the body.
- When using a ruler, be sure to keep fingers and other important parts away from the cutting blade.
- Keep your fingers in a mountain position, applying gentle pressure to the ruler and moving fingers up the ruler as you cut.
- Decorative blades have a tendency to want to chew up the edge of your ruler. To prevent this, tilt your rotary cutter slightly to the right, creating an angle which keeps the blade away from the ruler's edge.
- When inserting decorative blades in your rotary handle, be sure to place the yellow spacer between the blade and the handle. This gives the blade a bit of clearance in order to move freely. If the spacer is not in place, the blade will not be able to rotate and will not work.
- The instructions for changing the blades can be found on the back of the packaging, on the Olfa product brochure.