- The markings on this ruler have been laser cut into 3mm thick acrylic. These digitally etched markings are the most precise and accurate markings you can find and will not fade over time. It allows you to square up or cut any materials you need to fit your requirements with complete confidence.
- The convenience of this ruler is fantastic due to its fluoro green colour and bright markings. You can confidently use this ruler with both dark and light materials and still be able to easily see the markings.
- This ruler is made of durable and strong, high quality material. You can be assured the markings on this ruler will not fade.
- This ruler is a product of Australia and made by Matilda's Own, a popular brand among Australian quilters.
This 6½" square ruler will make light work of creating accurate squares for your projects.
This ruler is very easy to use and is a very handy size so you will soon find yourself using it for more than cutting squares! If you are an avid sewer or quilter, or maybe just starting out, you must be able to relate to the hurdles of not finding the proper equipment to carry out your tasks. One of the most basic tools for quilting and sewing includes rulers. However, when it comes to sewing and quilting, you may need a variety of sizes and types of rulers for different tasks. Speed and efficiency are two of the most important things when quilting so having a variety of rulers of different sizes make for light work.
Here are some of the many benefits and advantages of the 6½" square ruler:
- This Ruler is the smaller companion to the ever popular 8½" x 8½"square ruler. This means you will find cutting squares and triangles even easier without the need to trim down and waste material. You may think 2" won't make that much difference but trust us when we say you will love using this ruler and the time it saves you.
- The size of this ruler is perfect for your special projects. The markings on this ruler are at ⅛" intervals. This means you can be confident with all your markings. The size of this ruler means that for any projects with smaller squares you will be able to easily cut your desired lengths without the hassle of manipulating a large and bulky ruler.