- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
For projects that require batting—such as quilts, placemats, wall hangings, vests, and jackets. This 3.2-ounce (91gram) 100% polyester material is denser than batting, but offers better loft, dimension, and is more durable. It can be washed, dry-cleaned and run through the dryer without damage.
This one-sided fusible fleece that adds a layer of softness, body, and stability to home decorating, craft and apparel sewing. Because of its fusible backing, which is activated at 300 degrees F, Fusible Fleece holds in place while quilting or sewing. The bumpy, rough side is fused to the reverse side of the fabric with a fleece cloth to protect fleece fibers.
For best results, cut the fleece slightly larger than the area you want to cover as some shrinkage may occur. To minimize shrinkage, gently steam the nonfusible side as you would a main fabric at the lowest steam setting.
- 115cm wide
- 100% Polyester
- Low-Loft Fusible Fleece
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm, delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- No Pinning! No Basting!
- If you need a specific length please call us and we will cut to size