- The Official Guide to Adding this Stitch to Your Quilts, showcases the author's signature stitch on Apparel and Art, Applique, Wholecloth, and Pieced quilts.
- Seven how-to chapters, twenty-two quilts, and four garments from thirty-two contributing quilt artists help illustrate the many ways to use McTavishing:
- add the stitch to an open quilt block, use it in a border, highlight complex applique, custom tailor your favorite garment, make a large over-all design or quilt it tightly packed to emphasize trapunto
- every aspect of how to use McTavishing is compiled in the book and in the accompanying 90 minute DVD of Karen teaching the process, step-by-step, for adding this stitch to applique, wholecloth, and pieced quilts.
- Methods include quilting by hand, with a domestic machine, or with a longarm machine.
soft cover full color 96 pages and includes a DVD