The 7 templates in Set A are based on a 4" (10 cm) finished square and its most common component parts.
Any patchwork block you can make with Set B templates can also be made with Set A; it will just be smaller.
Every template has its own permanent identifying number. The collection of patchwork blocks featured in Volume 1 is keyed numerically for use with the corresponding Perfect Patchwork Templates. The versatility of the templates means you can make several block sizes from each set of templates.
- 4” square
- Right triangle with 4” leg
- Square that measures 4” diagonally
- Right triangle with 4 hypotenuse
- ¼ of 4” square
- Right triangle with 2” leg
- Right triangle with 2” hypotenuse
Plus 6 Free Patchwork Designs for 12" Blocks.