- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Use this small ruler for cutting triangles for 2- to 8-inch blocks. One tool for cutting both triangles for Kaleidoscope-type blocks the easy, accurate way.
How to Use the Kaleido-Rulers
Use the small Kaleido-Ruler to make 2" to 8" blocks, and the large Kaleido-Ruler to make 6" to 16" blocks:
Pick a finished block size. Find it on the blunted 45° end of the Kaleido-Ruler and cut strips the width printed on the ruler. Then use the Kaleido-Ruler to rotary-cut the isosceles triangles for the interior.
2.To cut the corner triangle strips: On the longest side of the Kaleido-Ruler, align the desired finished block size with the evenly cut edge of fabric and cut strips that width
3.To cut the corner triangles: Turn the ruler and align the finished block size with the edge of the strip. The point should touch the opposite edge of the strip.