Don't finish another quilt until you read this book!
Back Cover Information
Machine Quilting in Sections is so easy!
- You can machine quilt in sections on your own sewing machine!
- No extra equipment to buy!
- No additional space required!
- You can finish more quilts without the expense, or delay, of sending them out.
- Just divide your quilts into smaller sections - easy to manage and easy to assemble.
The latest in Low-Carb Quilting - It's all about reducing bulk!
- Six ways to assemble quilted sections
- Three ways to add borders to quilted centers A dozen examples of common quilt styles suitable for Low-Carb quilting: medallion, diagonal set, strippy, et cetera
- Four step-by-step patterns featuring Low-Carb quilting techniques, including Not Such Hard Times, shown here.
For variety, try Low-Fat Quilting - divide the batting, not the quilt!