100% ergonomically designed and engineered Right Handed Cutter.
If you have problems with arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, hand fatigue, neck or arm pain, then consider the Ergo 2000 Rotary Cutter. Unlike traditional rotary cutters, the Ergo Cutter is held in a natural position with your arm and hand evenly distributing all of the pressure. This means no stress or pain – even when sitting down! The handle protrudes at a 90 degree angle to the cutting blade. You hand is evenly distributed over the entire cutter so it requires less pressure and exertion to cut.
- Cutter fits in a natural hand position
- Engineered for easy maneuverability & super control
- Pressure points of the hand are evenly distributed when cutting
- Hand placement requires less pressure when cutting
- Automatic spring-loaded guard- roll cutter on mat to open guard, flip finger lever to close guard
- Cut more fabric layers easier, quicker and more accurate
- Cuts equally as well cutting forward or backward
- Blade lasts longer because of a squarer cut
- Ergonomically sound, ergonomically safe
- Automatic spring-loaded guard closes with a flip of a finger
- Uses standard 45mm blades