Soft, Flexible Finger-Tip Grip Lets You Even Thread Needles! Breathable fabric has seamless design. These soft, flexible gloves give your hands traction on cotton fabric while machine quilting, yet they are flexible and form-fitting enough that you can leave them on to clip or change threads, adjust fabric, and add or remove pins!
- Soft, flexible fingertip grip gives full control with less resistance and drag on fabric.
- Form-fitting, seamless design - keep your gloves on to clip and change thread, adjust fabrics, and add and remove pins.
- Breathable fabric helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Enhance hand and wrist support for reduced fatigue and tension in hands, arms, shoulders, and neck.
- Excellent for machine piecing and quilting.
- Washable 100% nylon polyurethene fingertip coating.
Size - Available in XS, S/M, M/L, XL
Size is determined by the length of the hand from base of the palm (where the hand meets the wrist) to the tip of the middle finger. Please see the image for reference.
- XS less than 6 ¼ inch
- S/M 6 ¼ inch to 7 inch
- M/L 7 inch to 7 ¾ inch
- XL greater than 7 ¾ inch
How to Clean your Machingers™ Quilting Gloves
Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or iron.
With extended use, lint and excess fabric dye may accumulate on fingertip coating. To renew grip, gently rub oil soap or saddle soap on fingertip coating, then wash according to care instructions.