- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Package includes Five 9'' x 12" sheets.
- Steam-A-Seam 2 and Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 are heat activated pressure sensitive fusible webs. This makes the web sticky and repositionable for easy placement of your applique giving you the ability to play with your design before permanently ironing.
- You'll never make a mistake - the last step is to fuse when everything is perfectly in its place! Before fusing, tack your project to a wall or try on a garment to check applique placement; you're able to reposition pieces while you're wearing them.
- Lite Steam-A-Seam is the incomparable lightweight fusible web that bonds the same as Steam-A-Seam 2 but with 1/2 the weight - Perfect for laces, ribbon, silk and chiffon!
- Repositionable stick
- Bond is strong & permanent
- Leave edges unfinished – will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- So Easy to Use
- New grid paper aids in tracing
- Easy to see through and write on
- Printer friendly!
Use Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 with different materials & projects:
- No-Sew hems & seams
- Add or repair zippers, pockets, etc.
- Apply lace, ribbon & embellishments
- Durable enough to use with paper, cardboard, wood, glass, etc!
Tips for using Lite Steam a Seam 2 with wool:
To use Steam-A-Seam 2 or Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 with wool, or any dense and sensitive material, you need to iron press both the front and back of your design. If available, using a steam iron is recommended. Since the “wool” iron setting is a low temperature, you must iron press for a longer amount of time, until the Steam-A-Seam webbing is properly fused. Please use caution as it is possible to burn wool fibers – do not iron press in one area for too long. Press for 45+ seconds and let it set to cool.
- Machine wash & dry finished projects without fabric softeners or dry clean.
- You may leave edges unfinished, but if you choose to sew through, make sure that the Lite Steam-A-Seam 2® is fully fused with a steam iron – 30+ sec and let set before sewing.
- When laundering, avoid using fabric softener. Fabric softener chemicals erode the fusible web over time.