- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
La Passacaglia is one of the most recognizable and unique EPP projects.
Designed by Willyne Hammerstein and featured in her book Millefiori Quilts (book #1) from publisher Quiltmania.
These shapes are the Original size in the book - 1 ¼" measured along the side of the shapes
Number of shapes per pack:
Shape A: 40
Shape B: 20
Shape C: 36
Shape D: 50
Shape E: 120
Unsure about your fabric selections? This technique will help you so much!
Glue baste your mylar shapes with your fabric choices then lay out your pieces and play around with your placement before you sew a stitch.
Don't like a fabric? Easy- just peel the fabric away from your mylar shape. Glue washes off and the mylar is reusable. Save time and be happy with your fabric choices.
Mylar® is an extraordinarily strong polyester film that grew out of the development of Dacron® in the early 1950s.
- Heat resistant so they won't melt under your iron using a medium heat. Wonderful to press your english paper (mylar) piecing blocks before removing your mylar shapes.
- Heat resistant so you can also starch and press around your mylar shapes so your applique shapes are smooth for easy, precise stitching!
- Reusable so you can make perfect shapes time and time again. Particularly wonderful for English Paper (Mylar) Piecing and applique when your project uses the same shapes repeatedly.
- Our mylar shapes are laser cut for perfect precision and accuracy.
- Sew or Glue Baste your mylar shapes. Sewline Glue is water soluble and easily washes off leaving your mylar shapes in perfect condition for reuse even after glue basting!
- The shapes have an inner hole so you can pin the Mylar shape to fabric if you choose to sew baste your shapes. You can also use wonder clips to help sew baste.
- Do you sew through your papers when you are english paper piecing? If so, you are not alone! Mylar shapes are stronger than paper so guide your needle so your stitches are accurate and the mylar pops out easily when you are finished.
Mylar Hexagons are specially designed to help you build beautiful quilts with ease again and again.