These are the perfect templates for all piecing methods whether you are an english paper piecer using thread or glue basting or if you prefer hand piecing with no papers or basting.
Las Passacaglia was designed by Willyne Hammerstein in her book Millefiori Quilts. This version is 1.5", slightly larger than the original design which was 1.25"
The La Passacaglia template sets are currently available in 4 sizes:
- Each template piece comes with two pieces: 1 inner cut (the finished size of the template piece) and 1 outer halo cut (the seam allowance).
- Outer cutting points are trimmed to reduce bulk.
- Our template sets are 3mm thick acrylic with two pieces for each template.
- Ideal for previewing and fussy cutting the perfect snippet of your fabric for your block.
- Trace around the centre inner template to mark a sewing line
- Trace or Cut around the outer template for the cutting line including the seam allowance.
Have fun and happy stitching!
Custom versions of these templates can be created. If you need a special size or a change in the standard size... please contact us and give us an idea of what you are looking for. Please do not order the set until the cost and job are approved as we need to make sure the changes and customization are possible for the amount as there is often design work and changes in cost of acrylic for custom sizes.