These are the perfect templates for all piecing methods whether you are an english paper piecer using thread or glue basting or if you prefer hand piecing with no papers or basting.
Las Passacaglia was designed by Willyne Hammerstein in her book Millefiori Quilts. This version is 1.5", slightly larger than the original design which was 1.25"
The La Passacaglia template sets are currently available in 4 sizes:
- 1 1⁄4" - The original size from the book
- 1 ½" - This set is 1.5"
- 1 3⁄4"
- 2" - The largest size
- Also available in 2 ½" size in traditional style templates
More Millefiori Templates from all 4 Books are available here
- Each template piece comes with two pieces: 1 inner cut (the finished size of the template piece) and 1 outer halo cut (the seam allowance).
- The tips of outer cutting points are trimmed to reduce bulk.
- Our template sets are made of 3mm thick clear acrylic so you can easily position the template on your fabric to mark or trace the perfect fussy-cut piece.
- Ideal for previewing and fussy cutting the perfect snippet of your fabric for your block.
- Trace around the centre inner template to mark a sewing line
- Trace around the outer template for the cutting line. This line includes the seam allowance.
Have fun and happy stitching!