- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Contents 100% Cotton
- Fabric Weight Lightweight
- Width 112-114cm approximately
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. If you would like 1/2 metre, please add "2" to your cart, if you would like 3/4 metre, please add "3" to your cart. If you would like 1 Metre, please add "4" to your cart.
Kingfisher bird is the laughing Kookaburra of Australia, which lives in dry and fishless scrubland. It is sometimes called as “laughing jackass” because of its loud raucous cackle.
The Australian Kookaburra is the largest member in the family. The bird is known for its wild laughing call and the noisy inhabitant of outback, open forest and the woodland. Kookaburra is not a fish eater, it usually prefers to eat large insects, nestling birds, rodents etc. Young chicks of kookaburras stay with their parents for several years, before setting out to breed themselves.
According to Nambooka, the kingfisher teaches us about alertness and opportunity. We must first look and then decide if it is the right choices for us to benefit our lives. Nambooka’s design work is bold, colourful and attractive.