- Karen Kay Buckley’s Perfect Adjustable Square™ is the easy way to square up applique blocks, pieced blocks, needlepoint designs, and more.
- No more multiple rulers—this set includes all you need to make accurate blocks from 4” to 24½”!
- The pieces fit together like a puzzle to make size adjustment a snap. Instructions are included for finding the exact center of any square easily.
- Attached to the instructions, there is a piece of Hugo’s Wonder Tape; just cut and place under the corners for a no-slip process.
- The Perfect Adjustable Square comes tucked in the pull drawer of a lovely storage box featuring Karen’s award-winning “Fiesta Mexico” quilt
- Made in the U.S.A.!
I have been working on an idea for a couple of years. One of my most feared steps, related to applqiue, is when I have to square the block after I have finished my applique. I, like many other appliquers, prefer to cut our background fabric larger and then square the block to size when the applique is complete. The reason I have always hesitated at this step is....what if I do it incorrrectly and have to make the block over again?
With the Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect Adjustable Square™ the fear is removed.
In your beautiful decorative storage box you receive 4 corner units, 4 one inch, 4 two inch, 4 four inch and four eight inch pieces. 20 pieces in all. These pieces snap together similar to a puzzle piece. It will allow you to build a square from 4", the inside of the square is in whole numbers, and up to a 24 1/2" square, the outside is in 1/2" increments. You can easily use your rotary cutter along the outside of these acrylic pieces.