- Orders up to $40 - $8.95
Includes Express Post for Letter Items
- Orders from $40 to $150 - $12.95
- Free Shipping Orders over $150
- Free Shipping excludes Bulk Batting
- All orders are shipped with Tracking
- More Information about Postage here
- Shipping is calculated for an Express Post Airmail shipment weighing up to 500grams.
- See International Postage Rates here
- Register to earn Reward Points for discounts on future purchases
- Reward Points are another small way we say "thank you" to regular customers
- Register Here
- Reward Points Terms, Conditions & How to redeem here
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The KAI 5210 - 8" scissors have ergonomically soft handles which allow fatigue-free cutting on all types of fabric. Cuts multiple layers of denim with ease while trimming cottons without any fabric slippage. The KAI 5210 is the standard size handle and blade length.
The KAI 5000 Series scissors are made of a hardened stainless steel. The smooth, sharp blades gives these KAI scissors an amazing smoothness in cut and feel.
These scissors feature both a left-handed grip and left-handed blades. This allows ease of use with your left hand, while also allowing you to see precisely where you are cutting.
Please Note the difference between a 5210L True Left-Handed vs the 5220L:
- The 5210L is a genuine left handed scissor with left-handed blades - and will not work if a left-handed person is used to working with right handled scissors, as they will actually be pulling the blades away from each other - preventing the cutting action from taking place properly. This will give the effect that the scissors are dull as they will fold the fabric.
- The 5220L is a left handled scissor (the handles themselves fit in the left hand) with right handed blades. These scissors have been designed to work for a left-handed person who has learned to cut with right-handed scissors.